VietNamNet Bridge – Vo Huy Toan will be sidelined with an injury for some three months and miss the first leg of the V.League 2017.
Midfielder Vo Huy Toan has a broken hand. He will not be able to play from the beginning of the V.League 2017. — Photo toquoc.vn
The midfielder for SHB Da Nang suffered a broken hand during a warm-up match against Quang Ninh Coal on Saturday.
Toan fell after a jump vying for a ball, and his body came down onto his left hand. At a hospital, doctors said he would need months to recuperate before returning to practice.
This means he cannot compete at the national premier league, which begins January 8.
Toan, 23, had been a regular member of national teams for several years, before he suffered a herniated disc in late 2015. When he was back in action, Toan played a key role in SHB Da Nang’s third position in V.League 2016. He was called to the national team to take part in the AFF Suzuki Cup, but did not make the list in the final minutes.
- Toàn rests ahead of V.League play with broken hand
- Hanoi B to meet Nam Dinh in V.League play-off
- Treatment Broken Hand at Supra Condyle
- V-League clubs join hands to fight corruption
- All eyes on Hai as AFC Champions League playoffs kick off
- Hai among ones to watch in AFC Champions League’s play-offs
- Manchester City hit nine past Burton to cruise towards League Cup final
- V.League 2019 promises a fierce and thrilling title race
- Vietnamese team train in Buriram ahead of King’s Cup 2019 opener