VietNamNet Bridge – Vo Huy Toan will be sidelined with an injury for some three months and miss the first leg of the V.League 2017. Midfielder Vo Huy Toan has a broken hand. He will not be able to play from the beginning of the V.League 2017. — Photo toquoc.vn The midfielder for SHB Da Nang suffered a broken hand during a warm-up match against Quang Ninh Coal on Saturday. Toan fell after a jump vying for a ball, and his body came down onto his left hand. At a hospital, doctors said he would need months to recuperate before returning to practice. This means he cannot compete at the national premier league, which begins January 8. Toan, 23, had been a regular member of national teams for several years, before he suffered a herniated disc in late 2015. When he was back in action, Toan played a key role in SHB Da Nang’s third position in V.League 2016. He was called to the national team to take part in the AFF Suzuki Cup, but did not make the list in the final minutes. related news SHB Da Nang climb to V.League second place Miura selects 26 players for AFF…
- McLeish keen to show resilience and lead Scotland to Nations League play-offs
- Georgia QB Jake Fromm suffers broken hand in 'freak' accident
- Warriors owner issues warning to rest of league
- Clubs to vote on National League play-off changes
- Fen Tigers have it all to do after 19-point defeat at Eastbourne in National League play-off final
- Last-gasp Allan McGregor penalty save in Slovenia sends Rangers into Europa League play-off round
- Burnley end goal drought to see off Istanbul Basaksehir in extra time and reach Europa League play-off stage
- NBA Finals: LeBron James has been playing with 'broken hand' after 'self-inflicted' injury following Game 1
- Bears coach Matt Nagy feels good about Leonard Floyd for Week 1 despite broken hand
- Why did LeBron James keep his broken hand a secret?
Toan rests ahead of V.League play with broken hand have 330 words, post on at December 18, 2016. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.