One of the most hyped and anticipated EV’s these days is Faraday Future’s upcoming EV. All the details and designing of this EV were kept under the sheets until now.
However, today, FF just shared a teaser trailer of its upcoming EV with the audience just ahead of the CES 2017. We thought that we won’t be able to see any teaser or any official picture any soon by the company, however it looks like FF tried to make sure that everyone is proven wrong.
Faraday Future also faced some money issue due to which its production of new vehicles got affected. This is the reason that it was said that FF might put its new vehicles reveals on hold.
But this new email and official news from company has clearly stated the fact that the upcoming CES 2017 will surely showcase the new product by FF.
The teaser that was released showcased the front end of the EV by company. By the looks of it, it is a totally elegant and neat front end showcasing some very beautiful LED headlights.
The headlights are formulated in a way that they are curved all around the front of the car. This design is pretty much similar to the FF ZER01 concept that was showcased by company at the last CES.
There is a grille that can be seen in the car too. The grille is pretty cool to look at and have a very elegant FF logo in the front.
The hood of the car is not very prominent in the teaser but by the looks of it, it looks kind of slim in nature. We will surely see the full shape and design of the car in the upcoming CES 2017 which is going to start in January.
- Hella India Automotive to set up second manufacturing facility in Gujarat; plans new products for hybrids and EVs in India
- Hyundai, Tata Motors in EV order win, EESL keeps e-taxi tender on hold
- Honda seeks roadmap on EVs before commercial launch in India
- Peugeot drops out of 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show
- Collision From Home is the stunning future of tech conferences
- Tata Motors Joins World EV Day Celebrations: To Be Inaugurated On September 9
- Opinion: Despite the pandemic, how can India accelerate the adoption of EVs?
- EESL To Procure 250 Tata Nexon EV & Hyundai Kona EV SUVs For Government Use
- BMW and John Deere created the backhoe of the future
- EastEnders tease Ian Beale's dramatic exit as he becomes 'the most hated man in Walford'... as actor Adam Woodyatt takes extended break from the soap amid split from his wife
Faraday Future Teases Front Of EV Ahead Of CES 2017 have 440 words, post on www.i4u.com at December 6, 2016. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.