Our heartfelt condolences to Teen Wolf fans. This Comic Con in San Diego has brought dark news to the fans indeed. However, it was expected as other shows similar to Teen Wolf are also bowing out with upcoming seasons. That is the news that the creator Jeff Davis gave to all the attendees of the Comic Con panel for Teen Wolf.
It was a grim news but Davis broke it in such a jovial manner that you couldn’t help but smile. Accompanying him were the stars of the show including, Tyler Posey, Holland Roden, Dylan Sprayberry, Cody Christian and Khylin Rhambo.
Davis continued to talk about the show saying, Teen Wolf has been an extraordinary journey, one that captured the hearts and imaginations of fans more than they could’ve ever imagined,”he added that they they’re eternally grateful for the support they’ve received over these past six years and they’re excited to take the brave fans on one last, thrilling adventure.
Following that, the fans were treated to a teaser trailer for twenty-episode long season six which will be the last of the series. Featuring a dark theme, this year’s villains are the notorious Ghost Riders.
For a while, all we see are the Ghost Riders and then Stiles and Lydia looking distant. We see a little military action before closing on Scott. A water tanker with a slimy hand breaks the glass and falls out. And the camera zooms in on a faceless Ghost Rider.
Lydia voice then echoes that something terrible is coming. Something more terrible than death and we find out that the elusive Ghost Riders wipe the existence of people from reality.
We see Scott resolving that they have to save everyone from these villains while Stiles might already be wiped from existence. Another surprise is Peter. According to Davis, Peter had to come back so they can explore the relationships of these characters one last time and in more depth.
The sixth season of the show will premiere this fall and end in 2017 with the 100th episode of the show marking the end.
- Nevada’s EJ Muhammad announces season-ending surgery on Instagram
- Tata Motors Announces Season 2 of T1 Prima Truck Racing Championship 2015
- Michelle Wie announces season-ending hand surgery
- Recharge Wrap-up: BYD building e6 for Taiwan, Formula E announces season two test dates
- Mahindra Adventure Announces Season 3, Launches Off-Road Academy
- Teen sensation Forde will be a brilliant addition for us: Healy
- Broncos defensive lineman Derek Wolfe: ‘I really hate Kansas City’
- Broncos' Derek Wolfe accuses Chiefs of wrongly blocking downfield
- Ross sliding into final season of his contract with the Magic
- Hendrick Motorsports splitting Chad Knaus, Jimmie Johnson after 2018 season
Teen Wolf Announces Season Six Will Be Its Last have 458 words, post on www.i4u.com at July 21, 2016. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.