Developers continue to propose plans for south Scottsdale at a staggering pace, with several more housing and commercial projects unveiled over the past few months, according to city records.Plans for more high-end condos and townhouses will mean more residents in the city’s bustling downtown area, which is already in the middle of a significant population boom. Multiple redevelopment projects also will create more retail and office space.Backhoes, cranes and scaffolding have become an increasingly-familiar sight around south Scottsdale, which has emerged in post-recession years as one of the Valley’s hottest spots for development.Last fall, plans for new downtown projects worth more than $275 million were submitted to city planners, including a five-story luxury hotel with a rooftop pool near Scottsdale and Camelback roads.Here are 12 new projects recently submitted to the city for zoning or for design approval.Location: Southwestern corner of Scottsdale Road and 2nd Street.This mixed-use project features space for two ground-floor retail shops and four high-end condominiums on the second and third stories. It would replace a lot that has sat vacant for years in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. Construction should start in mid-2016, with a proposed opening date of January 2017, development partner Kirk Zenk said. The project has appropriate zoning in place but still requires approval from the… Read full this story
- Know About Environmental and Social Development Projects in South Africa
- Preliminary bidding selects 51 investors for North-South Expressway
- Luxury Bathroom Suites on a Budget
- Florida Play 4 & Georgia Cash 4 - North and South Carolina Pick 4 Winning Tickets
- Apple LaserWriter 12 - The Affordable and Reliable Printer
- Live in Luxury You Can Afford!
- 2010 X1 Luxury Compact Crossover SUV Expands the BMW Sports Activity Family
- Top Ten Luxury Vacation Rentals For Fun Getaways
- Luxury Apartment Living in Modern Suburban Communities
- What Views Can I Expect From Luxury Lodges in New Zealand?
Urban luxury: 12 projects headed for south Scottsdale have 302 words, post on www.usatoday.com at February 5, 2016. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.