Everyone loves a happy hour. But these days the term doesn’t necessarily mean a drinks special that only lasts for 60 minutes. Nor is it limited to house spirits and domestic beers. The definition has changed and so have the types of establishments that try to entice customers in at the end of a working day. Sydney has an endless number of popular nightspots to lure weary workers and travellers. But if you don’t know where to go for a cheap drink it can be one of the most expensive cities to enjoy a night out on the town or even just throw back a few post-work drinks. So we put together a list of some of Sydney’s best happy hour bars for you to check out. Strawberry Hills Hotel — 453 Elizabeth St, Surry Hills This Sydney mainstay has a wicked open-air rooftop and boasts $4 schooners (all taps), house wines and spirits. This special is available 4-6pm Monday to Friday. The Royal George — 320 George St, Sydney Located on the ground floor of the Ivy, this elegant, discreetly lit nightspot is a winner with all crowds. Traditional brick paving and timber is matched with contemporary touches throughout…. Read full this story
- Top 10 for 2017 – Happy Data Privacy Day
- Top 10 for 2016 – Happy Data Privacy Day
- Teens spend a 'mind-boggling' 9 hours a day using media, report says
- Four-day weeks bring smiles in rural schools. But will they work in big cities?
- Plan SC Annual Calendar To Ensure 225 Days Per Year, 06 Hours Per Day: Representation To 5 Senior-Most SC Judges
- Colorado School District Introduces 4-Day Weeks to Cut Costs
- Happy Valentine's Day 2019: 20 Jokes For Loved Ones
- Top 10 Rainmaker Best Practices to Win in 2010 – Part II
- David Behrens: We’d all like a four-day week – and to be paid like union bosses
- Top 10 Rainmaker Best Practices to Win in 2010 – Part I
10 of Sydney's best 'happy hour' bars for every day of the week have 298 words, post on www.businessinsider.com.au at July 10, 2015. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.