Italy’s fashion capital will focus on the future of food for Expo 2015, when an estimated 20 million visitors will hit Milan. “The Passengers,” an installation by artist Arne Quinze, is one of more than 1,000 cultural events in Mons in 2015. As the European Capital of Culture 2015, the Belgian city is expecting 2 million visitors. On Nassau, Bahamas’, Cable Beach, Baha Mar includes four hotels, a golf course, 30 restaurants and bars, 14 pools and a casino large enough to rival any in Macau. Quickly becoming the Middle East’s cultural center, the Louvre will open in Abu Dhabi next year. Zayed National Museum will open in 2016. New hotels, shops and restaurants are reinvigorating downtown LA. In 2015, The Broad’s honeycomb-like museum will open. On March 20, 2015, Faroe Islands will be one of two places in the world to see a total solar eclipse. Tours and cruises are filling up. Despite colorful colonial towns and great wineries, Salta, Argentina, is ignored by foreign tourists. That’ll change in 2015 with a $160 million plan to turn this local secret into an international hotspot. The Mekong and Irrawaddy will welcome more than a dozen new boat cruises in 2015…. Read full this story
- Traffic Avalanche - Do This And You Must Get 10,000 Visits Next Month
- Dental Implants CBCT Market to Display 10.0% CAGR from 2015 to 2023
- Ba Na Hills turns Vietnam into emerging leisure tourism destination
- Global Biomass Pellets Market to Reach 8.34 billion by 2020, Growing at CAGR of 10.9% by 2020
- Wood-Plastic Composites Market will Reach USD 6.0 Billion by 2020, Globally
- Nonoh, what is it ?
- Bulgarian Ski Properties- Bansko, Borovets or Pamporovo
- Optical Coating Market Fuelled By Rising Use Of The Product In The Automobile Industry Till 2022
- Optical Coating Market To 2022 – Industry Analysis, Trends: Grand View Research, Inc.
- Global Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) Market: Pipeline Drugs to Accelerate Growth
10 top destinations to visit in 2015 have 301 words, post on edition.cnn.com at December 17, 2014. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.