- NASA chief scientist, Ellen Stofan, wants humans on Mars by mid-2030s
- Astronauts would take 8 months to reach planet, face radiation, thin atmosphere
- Studying Mars would help us better understand Earth
- Believes there must be intelligent life in our universe
Leading Women connects you to extraordinary women of our time — remarkable professionals who have made it to the top in all areas of business, the arts, sport, culture, science and more.
(CNN)We’ve just landed a dishwasher-sized robot on a comet and NASA’s chief scientist has no idea.
- The Best in Sci-Fi Books This Week
- The Best Sci-Fi On Netflix Streaming
- The Best in Sci-Fi Books This Week (8/31/18)
- The Best in Sci-Fi Books This Week (9/21/18)
- 2019 in Sci-Fi: What Movies, Games, and TV Told Us Will Happen This Year
- 11 Female Sci-Fi Authors You Need to Read
- Read an Excerpt From War Girls, Tochi Onyebuchi's Black Panther-Inspired Sci-Fi Adventure
- Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves blasts C4 reality show that gives contestants a chance to win their dream plastic surgery - despite changing his OWN appearance with 72 procedures
- Is Holiday Classic It's A Wonderful Life Secretly (or Actually) a Sci-Fi/Fantasy Movie?
- ‘The Expanse’ is safe: Jeff Bezos says Amazon will pick up sci-fi TV saga, and the crowd goes wild
Humans on Mars by 2035? NASA's sci-fi dream could be reality have 1129 words, post on edition.cnn.com at November 17, 2014. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.