Honouring President of SOS Children Villages International Addressing a December 24 ceremony in Hanoi,Phong outlined Kaul’s valuable contributions to humanitarian and development activities in Vietnam. Kaul happily accepted the VUFO’s honour and thanked the relevant Vietnamese agencies for their proactive support and cooperation. He expressed his optimism regarding the success of future efforts on behalf of disadvantaged Vietnamese children. From 1988 to 2012, Kaul devoted himself to the construction of SOS Children Villages for Vietnamese orphans facing difficult circumstances. He has also helped promote international aid donations to Vietnam with nearly 60 projects organized in16 provinces and cities. His prestige as a coordinator undoubtedly encouraged a variety of charity activities that successfully raised hundreds of million of dollars. HCM City to strengthen flood, landslide controls Thirty-four dike development projects using uPVC plastic piles will get off the ground in HCMC next year, thus helping the city better control worsening floods and landslides along Saigon, Rach Tra and Cho Dem rivers. Speaking to the Daily on Thursday at Saigon Industry Corporation’s (CNS) groundbreaking ceremony of a pilot dike construction project using uPVC piles to prevent landslides in District 12’s Thanh Xuan Ward, CNS general director Nguyen Van Tho said that after…
- The Rule of Law and Human Rights in India
- Energy and Climate Debate - Legislative and Regulatory Update March 11, 2012
- Cyber Security and the Need for International Governance
- Crisis Management: A Critical Tool for Public Trust
- Law Firm Data Breaches: Big Law, Big Data, Big Problem
- “Anti-Israel,” a Camouflage Platform for “Anti-Semitism:” Anti-BDS Legislation is Wholly Constitutional
- America's Magna Carta
- What is the state of the legal blogosphere?
- Court systems rethink the use of financial bail, which some say penalizes the poor
- As it happened: Emmanuel Macron elected president of France
Social Headlines December 26 have 296 words, post on at December 25, 2013. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.