Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (BIDV) announced that it will issue 510 million shares, increasing its total to 2.56 billion shares.
Of the additional shares, 104.2 million will be used to pay dividends to its shareholders, and 405.8 million will be sold to existing shareholders.
BIDV is currently the third largest lender in Vietnam with nearly VND486 trillion after Agribank and VietinBank. In the first quarter of this year, the bank saw post-tax profit of nearly VND1.15 trillion.
- Issues in Tip Sharing
- Discover the Water Quality Issues You Need to Know About Today
- Men's Issues
- Change in Child Custody Laws - Time-Sharing in Florida
- Homeowners on 'half-built' £50 million estate are left in limbo after builder goes into administration leaving residents in leaky homes and gardens flooded with SEWAGE
- UK National Lotto and Euro Millions Lottery Syndicate at Work
- Electric bike-sharing startup Wheels raises $50 mln in latest funding round
- Netflix shares spike over 9% after robust subscriber growth and increased profits just as Disney and Apple prepare to ramp up streaming video wars
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella Took Home $42.9 Million Last Fiscal, Gets 66 Percent raise
- 'Robin Hood' hackers infiltrate black market site selling 26 million stolen credit cards and turns data over to banks so cards can be canceled