Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (BIDV) announced that it will issue 510 million shares, increasing its total to 2.56 billion shares.Of the additional shares, 104.2 million will be used to pay dividends to its shareholders, and 405.8 million will be sold to existing shareholders.BIDV is currently the third largest lender in Vietnam with nearly VND486 trillion after Agribank and VietinBank. In the first quarter of this year, the bank saw post-tax profit of nearly VND1.15 trillion.Source: Dau Tu Tai Chinh – Translated by Thuy Doan
- Warning - Penis Enlargement Questions You Need to Ask! Male Enhancement Issues You Must Know
- Shares subdued as market shakes
- The Cool Blue You - Fearlessly Sharing Your Writing With Loved Ones
- Must do better: Exam board to pay out £1 MILLION in fines and compensation after failing to ensure that AQA papers were fairly re-marked
- Post Your Way to a Million Dollars - Blog
- A Euro Millions Syndicate
- A 1000 Dollar Investment Turns Into Millions - Hard Work, and Luck Needed - Here is Why!
- Corporate Stock - How Do You Issue Corporate Stock?
- How to Invest to Turn Half a Million Into Millions
- Understanding Common Stock and Why Companies Issue Them
BIDV to issue 510 million shares have 201 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at June 24, 2013. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.