Though Apple is known for its engaging TV advertisements, last quarter an Android OS device — the Samsung Galaxy Note — won the ad effectiveness battle on television. According to ad analytics firm Ace Metrix, the Samsung Galaxy Note spot that appeared on the Academy Awards was the top ad of the first quarter of 2011 in all categories. The Samsung Galaxy Note spot earned an Ace Score of 686. The company debuted nine ads total in Q1, three of which were the three most effective technology ads for the quarter, with Ace Scores from 686 to 636. Not all of the ads were for the Galaxy Note Android smartphone. The ads mostly showed off the technology. For the Galaxy Note creative, music and text accompany the images of the device performing a variety of visual tasks. Competitor Apple, which vies with Samsung with its iPhone 4S, only debuted four new ads during the quarter. They didn’t rank in the top ten overall, but, on the list of tech ads, they ranked 7 and 8 on the effectiveness list, with Ace Scores of 617 and 615. The higher-ranking ad was for the iPad, while the second was for the iPhone…
- Could the iPhone 12 mini mean we get more small, but premium, Android phones?
- Samsung’s rumored Galaxy S21 phone lineup is starting to make sense
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Review
- FITE.TV: Everything you need to know
- Scaring away the competition! Tyler Perry's Boo! A Madea Halloween beats out Inferno at box office
- The Galaxy Watch 3 is the best Android smartwatch to buy this Black Friday
- Considering a Black Friday phone deal? Here's what all those phone specs mean
- The best Android apps (November 2020)
- Amazon slashes price of Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 smartwatch for Black Friday
- You can still save $400 on this 65-inch Sony 4K TV for Black Friday
Samsung Flexes Marketing Muscle For Android Phone, Beating Apple In TV Ad Effectiveness have 294 words, post on at April 2, 2012. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.