Although she was young, Bong was a talented painter. Lan, a ‘Cai Luong’ (reformed theatre) artiste and the elder sister of Bong’s father, was the first to discover the girl’s gift.
… Read More about A Prairie Full Of Flowers
- Coming from the prairie
- The soothing colors of nature
- The greenery attraction of Moc Chau Plateau
- In Mind Of Distant Friends
- Remote village opts for green tourism
- The door into Vietnamese culture and history
- Autumn sights attract tourists
- Beautiful images of the winter journey in the mountains
- Xep beach (Phu Yen)- the fairy lady in sound sleep
A Prairie Full Of Flowers have 91 words, post on at June 4, 2011. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.