I’m one of the early adopted of Hootsuite and I’m seeing it growing every day. If you are new to Hootsuite, you should check out my review on Hootsuite. Hootsuite has become one of my favorite twiter client, though there is no official desktop client for hootsuite like has.
Though, there are some ways by which we can get hootsuite on our desktop. If you are mac user, you can hootsuite desktop fluid app, which can be downloaded from here. Windows users can use Chrome application shortcut feature to get this web app on desktop. Earlier they offered the desktop version using Prism, but now that project has been taken down by Mozilla.
Get Hootsuite desktop using Chrome Application shortcut feature:
Here is a quick workaround using Google chrome inbuilt feature, you can quickly create a one click launcher for hootsuite. Hootsuite icon can be placed on desktop, start menu and quick launch. To get Hootsuite on desktop, open hootsuite.com on Google chrome and click on control on the current page icon and click on “Create application shortcut”.
This application shortcut feature by Google can be used for other web apps too. You can also use this chrome web app to quickly add hoot suite to your browser. Likewise you can create shortcut for any website including Shoutmeloud. ?
Do let me know which method are you using and if you find this post useful, don’t forget to give us a Tweet love.
- Google walkout anniversary: Workers say management response is 'insulting'
- Philadelphia 76ers Fans Need To Vote Joel Embiid Into All Star Game
- Super Bowl online: See the game, learn some new taunts
- How to stream and watch March Madness at work
- Fishing report for week of May 16-22
- How to watch Super Bowl 51 Live Online
- 2018 NFL Draft Day 3: Watch, stream CBS Sports HQ live coverage of Rounds 4 through 7 for free
HootSuite on Desktop: Using Google Chrome have 314 words, post on at January 16, 2010. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.