These days, thanks to internet and broadband technologies, you can find people by phone number by doing a reverse telephone number search. All you need is a current and active phone number and an internet connection.
When doing a reverse telephone search, first you need to find whether the phone number that you are using is a land line or an unlisted phone number or a cell phone.
The way to do this is to do an online search on free directory services. If you are lucky, you will get the results you are looking for and the number that you have will be a listed land line.
The reason why you will not find information about unlisted numbers or cell phones is that these are not considered public records and free directories will not collect this information and pay the fees.
So, if you have unlisted numbers or cell phone numbers, then you can use paid services. There are several out there and the results you will get are basically identical.
Some of the information that you will receive includes among other things exact name and address, phone carrier information, phone type – whether it is a land line or a mobile phone, household members and more.
The typical cost to find people by phone number ranges from under $10 and up to around $30 to $40 depending whether you chose to pay for one search result or if you prefer to pay for a full year membership that will cover unlimited searches for an entire year.
- New 105 non-emergency police phone number announced
- People urged to do their bit in keeping down rodent populations
- Visitor centre numbers do not reflect tourism trends
- London calling: Capital to get 10million new landline numbers
- Huge Facebook leak exposes 400 MILLION users' phone numbers
- 'I think my phone is listening to my conversations'
- France debates new emergency number to help hospitals
- Anna Hart: 'I went on holidays without my phone
- Angry people in the Derby Telegraph
- IRA man tells Nolan Show he 'wished he'd killed more people'
Find People by Phone Number - Find Anyone Doing a Reverse Telephone Number Search have 330 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 6, 2009. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.