Naza Kia Sdn Bhd is having a roadshow for their newly launched Kia Optima, Kia Sportage facelift and Kia Spectra5 models. Many have decided to forever shun Korean cars, especially Kias, after bad experiences with the Sephia. But these are the latest generation of Kias and it would be interesting to go have a look and see if they have made any progress over the years or not.
- 23-25 Nov 2007 â€“ Sunway Pyramid, Kuala Lumpur (New Wing)
- 27-29 Nov 2007 â€“ Damansara Intan, Petaling Jaya
- 30 Nov â€“ 2 Dec 2007 â€“ Danga Bay, Johor Bahru
Kia cars registered during these roadshow dates will be eligible to get a free Samsung SGH-L760 phone, a slider phone featuring 3G, MP3/WMA/ACC player, microSD expandable memory and a 2 megapixel camera.
- Kia Motors November sales up 50% at 21,022 units
- Kia Sonet Becomes Best-Selling Compact-SUV In India: Company Registers 50% Monthly Growth
- Korean Kia, China-owned MG Motor crack Indian market with SUVs
- Nissan Magnite Vs Kia Sonet Comparison: Can It Challenge The Segment Leader?
- ETAuto Sales Analysis: Automotive Sales still patchy for November
- Best-Selling Cars In India For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate With Swift & Baleno
- Best-Selling MPV In India For November 2020: Segment Registers Only A Marginal Growth
- New Toyota-Maruti Suzuki SUV Coming Soon: To Rival The Hyundai Creta & Kia Seltos
- Man caught at KIA smuggling gold paste in his underwear
- Car Sales Report For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Registers Marginal 1.7% Growth In Yearly Sales
Kia Roadshow in November have 224 words, post on paultan.org at November 23, 2007. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.