Divorce is a serious affair. Unambiguously, it brings stress, disappointment, pain and also troublesome questions of friends. It seems, you can run away from your town, move to tundra and change your name, just to avoid these questions. And how would you feel, if paparazzi would be hunting for you since early morning till late evening, wishing to capture signs of bitter tears, sleepless nights and soul tortures on your face?! This way it happens with celebrities. But those, who came through a noted divorce, worked out their own methods of struggle with “post-divorce mood”. Which ones? Let’s try to learn.”It’s such a pity, that everything started in best, and ended in worst Hollywood traditions”…- Jennifer Aniston reviewed a bitter result of her family life. 5 years of life passed near a sex-symbol and dream of army of fans, but last year this fairy-tale ended. Brad Pitt met a new love named Angelina, and 35 y.o. Jen had to learn living without him.Paparazzi competed with each other, trying to publish most unsuccessful photos of Jennifer, to show the whole world, how she lost her good looks due to tortures. Beverly Hills mansion, which cost them 14 millions, and which she… Read full this story
- Laurence Fox is in love with photographer in lockdown after Billie Piper divorce
- Laurence Fox 'considered taking own life during bitter divorce with Billie Piper'
- Peter Andre's anger as Katie Price drags bitter divorce up again 11 years later
- Dr. Dre’s wife files for divorce from billionaire
- Kristin Cavallari is 'so happy' as she heads back to work amid Jay Cutler divorce
- Christina Ricci 'files for divorce' after being granted 'emergency protective order'
- Dirty Dancing's Jennifer Grey to divorce Marvel star Clark Gregg after 19 years of marriage
- Kim Kardashian continues to shut down Kanye West divorce rumours
- Falling out of love in lockdown: Divorce lawyers and counsellors report surge in enquiries from warring couples during coronavirus crisis
- Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting to divorce after 21 months of marriage
Celebrity Divorces have 326 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 29, 2006. This is cached page on ReZone. If you want remove this page, please contact us.